View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 12:00 AM   #1
CTRdemon

I need some help to find "the" bike

Hi all,

I am try and find my late fathers (Terence Summers / "Tel" to his mates) motorbike. I remembered it the other day in conversation with someone. The memories came flooding back, the trips we took on it, they were some great times, so I am looking for it.

I am currently missing 1 vital bit of information, the reg! I know this is a long shot, however I want to get the ball rolling sooner rather than later while I search for pics to confirm the reg.

UPDATE: I found the reg! It is EF02 ZKJ.

The motorbike:

It is a 2002 Ducati Monster S4 in Red. It was originally purchased in Marks Tey, Essex (and the shop has since gone! ) It had loads of extras on it, carbon fibre, mushrooms, comms system, auto chain oiler, steering dampener, and micro dots bloody everywhere (of course these could have been removed/replaced over time) and a scratch on the right can (from a brush with brickwork). That is all the info I currently have.

The outcome that I am hoping for is to find out where it is, if it is for sale currently, if not, get in touch with the owner to say "give me a ring if you want to sell it".

I hope someone can help

Cheers!

Last edited by CTRdemon; 15-04-2018 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: Updated with the Reg!