View Single Post
Old 20-09-2021, 07:17 PM   #146
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Yes I realise that if you put something on the internet it can be searched for and found, not much I can do about that.
However I have removed my email address from the op and made it clear that the kits are only available to UKMOC members, so they'll have to register to pm me.

I was a little bruised by a few (US) clients trying to treat me like some mean ebay seller.
I've had objections to a little over £10 postage to the US which works out at something less than a thousandth of a penny per mile to get it 6000 miles. I've been asked if I can send the file so they can print one themselves.. No reply when I said I make 'em in my shed with an mdf jig and a router.. Would it be cheaper if I left the clips out? Yes by about 25p.
I don't get the penny (or nickel) pinching when the equivalent in the US is over twice the price?
I've been to the US and noted an abundance of please and thank yous' in normal life, strangely absent in the communications I've had. In fact they are quite abrupt and demanding.

I'm a little thicker skinned now and I will just give a short sharp internationally understood two word phrase to anyone who wants me to play games in future.

This isn't a racist rant by the way, up until now all the Americans I have met or dealt with have been great.