View Single Post
Old 21-04-2021, 11:33 AM   #100
Moco1961

The List Thing

Right Folks, I have kept a social distance on this and let things settle down whilst the proposed Government "Roadmap" takes shape. Fully aware people will be taking their own time to get back to somewhere near normal.

It would appear so far so good so we need to get this thing sorted and have a good weekend on the 25th June.

Firstly of course there has been a date change to allow all the restrictions to be lifted, I had a list of attendees based on the original date, I just need to confirm where we are now with the new date , so below is a list of people who have confirmed they will be attending on the revised date. For those not on this list please confirm as soon as possible if you can attend and of course please feel free to join in if you hadnt previously done so. I fully understand Scotland has a different timetable to their Roadmap..........I am just not sure what it is ! It would be great to get confirmation from you guys.

Be assured the wheels have begun to turn in the background

Current confirmed guest list is
Mike & Karen
Chris & Jane
Adie & Barb
Pezz and Chelle
Bigredduke & Utopia
Mark & Tracy
Mr Gazza
Mr and Mrs "Darkness"
Mark Houldin
Andy C
Grumpy
Nigel ~The Lodger
Duncan "rollo"
David R
Dacs

So far we are filling just over half the 30 rooms allocated to us, it would be great to see a few more .