View Single Post
Old 12-01-2024, 08:56 AM   #62
dunf

Bike: M1200s
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamminbmx View Post

I'm heading towards heated gloves hardwired to battery. Sooo the next question...can I connect unlimited connections to the battery terminals?

Already have an Optimate connector there. Obviously won't be used same time as the gloves!
I initially used my optimate connector for heated gloves, but then found that there is a factory fitted auxiliary socket at the left hand side of the fuel tank on my Monster. I think it might be intended for heated grips as a factory accessory? Anyway, I bought the corresponding plug (very cheap - ebay) and crimped it to an old KEIS power cable. So now I have a dedicated lead permanently wired up for my heated kit to attach to. I ran it to the top of the passenger left peg hanger for easy access. But the optimate worked fine too. And prob better if switching bikes.

Honestly - if you can stomach the cost then I cannot recommend the KEIS kit highly enough. It's fantastic. (And if you have optimate leads on each bike then you can switch from bike to bike seamlessly).
dunf is offline   Reply With Quote