View Single Post
Old 29-06-2021, 08:43 AM   #240
Moco1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by the lodger View Post
Thank you so much to Mike and others involved in organising what was a very successful and enjoyable week-end. Give yourselves a pat on the back It was also really nice to behave like (near ) normal again too. Seems so long since I did .

I hadn't met anyone in the club apart from Adie before the event but I can say that without fail everyone who attended was pleasant , easy to talk to and good company.

It was most unexpected to win Bike of the Year . I think you must have been nice to the new boy but I'm very proud all the same . I have negotiated a nice spot on the kitchen wall for display purposes as we are not rich enough to own a mantlepiece to put it on. Maybe it was Gasa's oil cooler cover that swayed the voters. Buy now while stocks last and you too could win next year's Bike of the year !

Thanks again

Nigel
Nigel, pleasure to meet you and Susan, glad you enjoyed the weekend and now you will be sucked into the North West Chapter of this fine club !! As discussed get your thinking cap on, we are looking forward to you leading us out on more of those fine roads in your area.

well done on bike of the year,Gaza can advise on handlebar clamp engraving if you want to follow suit ! you have bragging rights for a year only !!