Thread: M750 Side Stand
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2021, 11:22 AM   #21
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Your right it could catch you out in that situation, although the monster is small and light enough you could be ok. I mean it's not like a Jota where I can only get tip toes on the floor. I've never really had the situation arise but I have tested the mod actually works and cuts out when I try to pull off with the stand down, but then I was anticipating it to.

Another option maybe to fit a centre stand. I believe one was offered for the early bikes and may be in Flips DP catalogue but also the ST style main stand could in theory fit an early bike. There have been some threads on here discussing such an option but I don't know how straightforward that would be? Food for thought.

The Laverda main stand is a really good thing and works really well and is so well balanced even for a wimp like me to haul such a great heavy lump up (on level ground), the side stand on my Mirage however is clearly the work of Satan is so unstable and so far forward it cannot even be deployed while you are sat on the bike.

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote