View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 02:16 PM   #3
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Well it started to drizzle as I set off and continued to do so all the way to Old Buckenham.
We all had pretty miserable rides in. Richard even decided to turn back after setting off, the tyres on his brand new Enfield are giving him no confidence whatsoever in the wet and so he averted the anxiety and the possibility of a slip.
It was the worst sort of wet, with the droplets still beaded on the surface and not running, yet enough to wet my trousers and make my jacket very heavy!

Still we had a good turnout with Gremlin and Andy, Dacs, Frances and furthest travelled DaveR.

It did clear out as we were heading home and a few light planes took advantage of the weather.. Always a good sign if they are flying, as they get better weather reports than us mortals.
The North-West were meeting at the same time as us, so we exchanged photos of our meets.. Aint that quaint? hopefully the pictures will be posted later.

Looking forward to seeing you next time.. DaveR has suggested the Lotus museum at Hethel.