View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 08:02 PM   #94
350TSS
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: M900
Nearly there, I spent the last few days doing all the little jobs it takes to finish the bike.
Wiring in a replacement LH switch, I used pattern one from an elderly Suzuki bought from China for about a tenner. The original Morini was without indicators so I took the indicator switch out of the switch unit and blanked off the hole with a blind grommet. I have wired the headlamp and dipped beam the wrong way round but the bezel is such a swine to fit it can stay like that until I actually need to open it up again.
If there was more than one way to route any of the cables, speedo, front brake, throttle cables then guess which way it got routed on first fitting - yes - the wrong way.
There are two breathers, one on top of each rocker box which vents to the atmosphere. I started on the front cylinder and spent about an hour trying different routes for the breather pipe so it would be hidden behind the frame. Then I came to the rear one and could not find anywhere for it to go without discharging on the tyre or touching the exhaust. Eventually, I bit the bullet and routed it as a chain oiler and while I was at it made the front one do the same.
elisha cuthbert wallpaper
I am awaiting new clutch and front brake levers and I do not want to risk taking it off the wooden stand until I have a front brake.
When these are fitted I shall put petrol in it and see if it goes
State of play when I packed up for the evening.

dark wolf wallpaper
350TSS is offline   Reply With Quote