View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 12:20 PM   #1
Luddite

Bike: M1100evo
Image Works...works!

I'm not one to recommend products or companies that I haven't tried personally but, if I've had a good buying experience, then I feel obliged to share it for the benefit of any others who might be looking for a similar product or service.

I'd never used Image Works before but, as it had been recommended numerous times by others on the forum, I thought I'd give them a try. I wanted a name sticker for my godson's skateboard but it had to be in a specific custom font. I wasn't sure Image Works would be able to help as it's not a bike design and, as it was a one-off, would it even be worth their while to do it?

I needn't have worried, from the reply to my first email, Graham couldn't have been more helpful. I showed him the design I wanted and he replicated it exactly. I ordered four decals all for under £20 delivered. I think that's great value for a custom design and all within a week.

If Graham puts this much care and attention into a small, low value, order like mine, then I'm sure any bike, (or even non-bike), related jobs you may have would be in safe hands with him.

Highly recommended!

Oh, and thanks to everyone who previously recommended them on the forum - I probably wouldn't have even thought of them without those.

Oops! Forgot contact details!

0115 944 3111
enquiries@the-image-works.co.uk

Last edited by Luddite; 01-12-2020 at 12:29 PM.. Reason: Forgot contact details
Luddite is offline   Reply With Quote