View Single Post
Old 29-05-2007, 11:57 AM   #15
JMo

Forum Awards 2007 - the results!

Well, it was a close run thing in many catagories, but the judges have spoken, and the final winners were announced, and prizes awarded at the weekender:

Best Newcomer - JP, and not as more than one person put "the 1098" - it's about people you loons, not machines!

Most Memorable post" - Eonan's M900 rebuild... and still it goes on! Nonnie wanted to make a special mention of one nomination she got via PM: "the most memorable post was the one on the A43 I narrowly missed..." quite.

Most Helpful Member - Slob - closely follwed by those other techno-nerds - GT, Pedro and Zimbo... keep up the good work fellas x

Best Avatar - Gilps for his 'Hitler feline', although a special mention goes to Nonnie for keeping us so amused over the year... x

Most Inspirational Thread - Shandy's winter rebuild - says it all really - shows just what you can do with an old nail and buckets of determination - it won 'bike of the year' too this year... special mentions for Zimbo and his DD race reports, and Julie&Jenny's trip to the sahara last year... (we woz robbed x)

So there you go - everyone except Eonan has recieved their limited edition UKMOC weekender mouse mats, Eonan - PM me your address and I'll get yours in the post...

xxx