View Single Post
Old 15-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #7
BluprintZ

I've only been once before, camping at Union Mill in 2008 just after i bought the M900, so i had a good blast around the course and watched the races from various points around it.
So this time, it wasn't too bad not seeing much of the racing, as i saw things from the teams point of view instead and it was quite stressful at times, especially when the footrest snapped!
My mate Huw, the team manager had invested over £30,000. in the fortnight, including buying the bike, so it was deffinately a nervous two weeks but it turned out pretty good, considering the odd probs that cropped up, as they do now`n then.

I would certainly advise those who have never been to the TT, to have a trip over there.
It's not just the racing, the bikes that are parked up all over the island are of all makes and sizes, amazing.
We also had a meal at the Paparazzi Italian restaraunt on Douglas prom, just before we left Loris Capirossi turned up, Huw managed to get a pic on his phone.
Didn't get to see Lorenzo but heard him on the PA.

Deffo have a visit, as a biker you owe it to yourselves to sample the delights, maybe get a UKMOC crew over next year?

G ; )