View Single Post
Old 15-04-2018, 08:25 AM   #9
dk1six

Hi Blah blah thanks...Well the Foggy most likely won't change much some new rearsets and I'm thinking about powder coating the wheels black. I took the exhaust off of it and polished it up added some Rizoma Circuit 851 mirrors and CRG levers and that might be about it. It needs tires it looks like they might be original or close to it by the date stamp.

The S2R is getting some Speedymoto metal it's not all on yet rearsets are coming, the exhaust is off of it to polish it up, it has a full Arrow exhaust. New front brake pads are coming I got ZG dark smoke windscreens for the both of them. New grips for both bikes and a chain and sprocket set change for the S2 going up four in the rear. The current chain has a clip type master link I wouldn't trust.

The TT600 was a nice bike I regret letting it go. It was red and I picked up a red rear seat cowl and powder coated the wheels to match the body and left the front fairings silver. It had a Beowulf exhaust I picked up in the UK man that thing was throaty and the bike was quicker than a 600 it seemed to me. There were critters living under the seat and the owner remembered the last time he put it in the shed some six years ago that it had a full tank of gas lol but I got it for a song.

I'll take some pictures when I get up later, I'm getting off work headin home.