View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 09:01 AM   #1
SazzaG

2007 Weekender - Saturday Activity

Hi fellow Weekenders,

What with the server going down, all the Weekender info has been lost. Time is pressing on, and I need to confirm our booking for the Saturday afternoon activity.

Before Xmas, I conducted a poll on what people wanted to do, and the overwhelming majority voted for an afternoon of archery and outdoor karting. The format is that after riding to a nearby pub for lunch via a scenic route, we will split into 2 groups, with one group doing 80 minutes of archery, and the other doing 80 minutes of karting. Then the groups swap over, and do the other activity.

Afterwards, there will be an award ceremony, with trophies for the best boy and girl at archery, and the top 2 karters from each group. We will then have a quick wizz back to the Mill in time for the Hog Roast.

The cost of this is £30 per head, and we need to get 30 people minimum to keep it at that cost.

I'm going to place a deposit with them very soon, as they have another provisional booking that day, and we don't want to lose out.

Please add your names to the list below if you want to take part. I will collect the money closer to the weekender.

To start us off:

SazzaG
Rogerg