View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 02:17 PM   #8
Tom
Senior Moment

Bike: M900
Thanks all for the welcome, and I have a clutch! Yes i'd pre filled the csc and had bled through the old fluid before hand so thought I'd be starting with a good system pretty much just needing a bit of a bleed from the inevitable air from the joint at the csc.
After a bit of searching on here it turns out it really is a pig to bleed ..and I can now also confirm that from my own experience!
Tried leaving it overnight with lever pulled back .. was finding some bubbles in reservoir on ''stroking'' the lever .. and started to find I was almost able to ''milk'' these bubbles out just by stroking the lever which had me suspecting the master wasn't getting a full travel.
Basically removed the lever so I had direct access to the pin and then found I could really get to the air and started getting a bite point and could see the plate moving.
Still taken lots of bleeding and also removed the wax plug so I can access the adjusting screw in the lever to the plunger .. really happy with it now!

Anyway ..long story short .. bikes ready to roll so now it's raining!! My bad . sorry!
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote