Thread: We're Home
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 08:35 PM   #37
Shuffy

Plus one to that! I've always enjoyed doing all of J.Ps runs. There's an awful lot of work that goes into organising a run like this, it's not just a case of tuning the sat nav on and hoping for the best. Plus all the added pressure of leading a bunch of bikes and hoping they all enjoy themselves (and come back in one piece). We're very lucky as a club to have someone like J.P who puts a massive effort for our benefit.

And while I'm on the subject, can I just add a few personal thanks for the Weekender:

Alan C - for finding, organising, sorting and working his wotsits off for the club to make a fantastic Weekender
BigOz - for the amazing hand made trophies
J.P - see above
Albie - for always helping to keep things going
The Kenties - always fun, nearly always drunk
Sapone & Casey Spooner (AKA - Lord Byron and Friend) - Hilarious fun in the most random of ways
Slob - for overseeing all of the above and tirelessly working behind the scenes for the club
All our friends from Belgium - it's always a pleasure to catch up and share a drink and a laugh or two
AND TO EVERYONE who turned up, made the effort, had fun and enjoyed themselves. You made it all worthwhile. Thank you one and all.