View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 09:36 PM   #427
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan c View Post
Sounds like your getting on well Albie

You must have a garage full of bits as well !
Yes just a few. Will be having a big sell off once I know whats what etc.

Got my tank, seat cowl and fairing back today. Fitted most of the hardware but not sure which of the two fuel level sensors to fit. One was fitted on the other tank a black plastic version and one from the M600 tank which is more alloy with no plastic covering the internal part.
I wont be fitting the tank until I know I wont have to lean over the bike for much work but most of it is done now.
I received my French rear shock in pretty outstanding condition for its age and is fitted on a temporary basis for now. It does prove for now that my remote holder bracket shouldn't interfere with anything so far. I fitted the chain yesterday and that has been sitting in an oil bath for 2 years plus. Rear wheel obviously fitted again too and all rotating nicely.

Headlight bowl also got a repaint as got a few marks from storage but all better now and going on tomorrow night hopefully.
Dissappointed with a purchase from USA but my fault looking for rare parts and not asking sizes of bar ends. They were probably later s4 ones with the counter sunk holes not the early version which were much smaller diameter. I have now a pair of pairs one counterbored one countersunk.
If anyone has an early pair they wish to sell any reasonable condition please let me know.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote