Thread: What to do?
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2019, 06:53 PM   #7
Moco1961

Hi Rich, welcome along first of all, so Michelin power rs was my choice when I swapped from the original Rosso II. For me the transformation was night and day, grip ,handling and response. What year is your bike?, reason I ask is I have the 180/60 on the rear which as it turns out is not a common profile, they don't do the road pilot in a 60 profile but I think the later 821 has a 55 rear. The problem, so I understand ,is the traction control, if you fit a 55 profile the bike thinks you are loosing traction......if I am not correct I am sure I will be corrected

I was concerned at first by the lack of sypes in the rather sparse tread pattern but it's a dual compound and super grippy. I have been out in some horrendous weather this year and not a sign of loosing grip so a massive thumbs up from me, the pilot 5 is actually the same tread with a few sypes thrown in so it should be better at shifting water from the contact area.

Ref exhaust.......termis on mine!

Last edited by Moco1961; 23-08-2019 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: Auto spell checking thing