View Single Post
Old 19-04-2020, 02:44 PM   #67
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukedesmo View Post
Agreed very nice, especially in a classic 60's Scrambler colour but I just can't get on with those number plate holders.
I dont have a huge issue with the bumper number plate holder tbh. I have even got 2 alternatives to hand. Only issue right now is if I lose it its relocate number plate light also. I may buy another so keep it together and just plug in.
When I bought a spare tank to be done black maybe I also got a number plate evotech one. Also when I got the aluminium front mudguard kit for the classic for £140 new kit it comes also with rear longer mudguard/tea tray and frame which includes number plate bracket frame. It's actually quite neat looking and what they use on the desert sled. That's for another day.
Having been in love with this bike since launch and waiting 5 months for it I paid £6500 I think. Add on the £2000 extras at the time it's all I wanted from it. It has most of the billet parts on it and termi. I really am not keen on the newer ones because the simplicity is gone. Look more like monsters now. It is what it is. A fun bike. Took me to the IoM ok.
I long to keep her always as its number 727 off the line.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote