View Single Post
Old 18-09-2017, 07:06 PM   #421
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Starting to get there

Everyday I do a little more but small steps due to keep finding small details I don't like so its search and fix. Two front indicators now replaced for new OEM and still waiting for one bracket from USA but managed to re use the electric tails as new ones are longer.
Getting a couple of later bits bought to swap over from my must have replaced at some time parts like the air box lower and buying another speedo complete although with 2000 miles more on I don't know if mine will click over from the 4-5 its showing on the 24/5642 at any point so changing complete if needed. 350tts is kindly helping me out and I help fund his project.
No news on the rear shock as yet but its only been 6 days today. Made another mock up of the remote holder and is better this time but Big Oz will have to fabricate me one as mine will not be durable enough and needs also to be tested in situation.
Swing arm washer /shim not here yet as expected but posted so need that and then check alignment on sprockets soon as so I can lock the bolts up.
Figured out that air box btw and I can now fit it in by removing something you would not hinder fitting by that much but you live and learn.
Fitted second oil line to engine that also has the carb heater tap on it.
Got my second set of Agip decals for the oil change details on the clutch case after I mislaid the other pair.
Tank etc still at painters should be back soon all finished and correct and looking good.
Oh andc received my missing clutch reservoir.. Lets hope its not seized and will work ok as that will be a disaster.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote