View Single Post
Old 13-08-2022, 09:25 PM   #15
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Well that turned into a smashing day despite the warmth. It was fairly bearable on the airfield with blobs of shade dotted around. The ride home was interesting though, my jacket felt like wearing an electric blanket!

It was great to catch up with Dukedesmo, Smiffyraf and to meet SuzyQ. The big surprise was bumping into Bitza just as I worked out it was his bike that I was looking at.

Chris did a fabulous job of steering the Monsters into the NAAFI corner and it stood out how well the organisation has evolved into such a smooth operation. A lovely laid back atmosphere throughout, complimented by excellent food and service in the NAAFI and a very good spread of interesting Italian machinery.

Dukedesmo's tank in the sun! I didn't realise until today that this is a standard Monster Metallic paint job. They came in Silver and Red too apparently.

Bitza's ever evolving Monster beside bike of the year 2017 and Dukedesmo's special.

Stand out special. We're on the trail of the full story on this one and it has club connections too. http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/s...ad.php?t=60008

Wish I'd taken more pictures.

Last edited by Mr Gazza; 14-08-2022 at 08:57 AM..
Mr Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote