View Single Post
Old 23-04-2006, 07:43 PM   #4
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Well a good day was had even though it rained all day. Great racing across the board from 2 strokers to Desmo's to Ktm super motards. Got there early about 9.30 to see CK and Ak and deliver her morning paper. Met their racers who had a double 1st in class A. Well done to Andy and Crew. Met Psychlist and NB's who had a good 3rd place in race 1 class A. Paul had a fairly big off going down paddock hill bend I think 1 lap to go. Glad your ok mate.They all rallied round to fix his bike for race 2. Well done lads and lassies. Scrumpster was there too travelling all that way in the wet. Well done and hope you got home safe.Also Honey Monster turned up with friend in car. Lovely to see you again btw if you read this.
My admiration goes out to all you racers for your bravery in these conditions as journey home was yuk and bad visibility so how you peeps raced in it I dont know. Anyway I'm dried out now and packing for Arrow mill. Oh and my brakes were fine. Ps Muttley bought himself an Aprillia rs 250. nice one boy
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote