View Single Post
Old 24-08-2004, 09:46 AM   #27
madhatter
Gold Member

Bike: S4
Wink Update.

Little Monster....Thanks for the advice.....I'll leave the insurance company well alone then, I don't want a claim of any description registered and I don't need their assistance anyway..

Scotty.....Slightly disturbed that you are using Chloroform as a cleaning material.. ...how many times did you pass out and even more worrying, what else do you use it for that you have it at home.. :twisted:

Duncan.....Alex Yerbury, a similar master of the art of "Cheapskaterism" as myself, has already suggested that I should paint the whole thing white in this manner.....Only Fatbloke is allowed to own a white Monster (it's written in the small print).

Latest Update: Only a little paint remains on the front and directly underneath the engine, plus the undertray, which should come off with a wire brush. All the plastic and carbon bodywork, frame, lights, indicators, clocks, wheels etc are now paint flec free. My boots are however a complete write-off unless black and white spangley boots become fasionable!

And the Police??......not a sodding word.......
madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote