View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 10:04 AM   #1
motomartin11

Bike: M750
Big thank you for this forum

Since buying my M750 back in the Autumn and having re-joined this forum before and being able to source my new Monster via the Forum I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the people who provide and contribute.

I've been scrolling back through some old posts using the search facility and have discovered a real catalogue of interesting and extremely useful info.

I've also had a great number of very helpful replies to any questions I've asked .

Like a lot of the bike and car forums I have used over many years now , quite apart from the people who come and go (like me) , there is a hard core of contributors who have been actively involved for many years (you know who you are) and they , together with the mods and IT people are who we should all be really grateful to for what they do.

So at a time of unprecedented upheaval I thought I would just post this to say thank you to everyone concerned and hopefully we will soon turn a corner and see a bit more light at the end of a very long tunnel.( Sorry if I'm mixing my mataphors but I think you'll get the drift.)
motomartin11 is offline   Reply With Quote