View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 09:30 AM   #10
Andy B

Bike: M900
Ahh, the iron discs would explain the rusty side walls and orangy brown front cylinder head

Cheers for the ID of some of the bits and pieces, i've had a good look over it to try and suss out all the bits, but doesn't help when i dont know whats meant to be there...? looks like the front mudguards been changed at some point... never mind...but it does have the carbon side panels and exhaust covers

the front forks are Showa.. thats about all i do know...

i have tried to find any markings on the rear shock but can't for the life of me find any...Any ideas what type it is? i dont suppose i'm smarmy enough for it to be an ohlins unit...

probably not the best pic looking back at it...

will try get a photo of the dash later...

And yes... i did wonder about letting the girlfriend have it... but i did want her to have a nice bike, and i like the dry clutch rattle so that put her on a 900... (almost settled for a 600) and it was the only bike she liked more than a yamaha mt-03 which she saw a while back in j&s.... now i just get taunted by her since she's got a bigger bike than mine hah! at least i'll get to ride it now and again.

J_dub, i got it from a guy in st helens, don't think he'd had it long, before that had a lady owner... thats about all i know about it from what he told me..
Andy B is offline   Reply With Quote