View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 11:07 PM   #4
Flip

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuffy View Post
Wow, what a great days racing that was!
I snapped you Flip in the Collecting Area, but failed to find you in the Paddock, although in fairness there were lots of things to distract me.... Your bike looked great and looked like you were having a ball!
No worries, glad you had a good day- I was up in the camp site opposite the shops and grandstand not in the lower paddock- Apparently MSV don't like you banging tent pegs into the tarmac!!

I had a good weekend all in all- wet practice Saturday morning but seeing I hadn't even ridden the bike since last August I was happy the way it went.
I had two dry races on the Saturday with improving times in the second.
Then a cracking race Sunday morning on a damp track going faster than in both the Saturday dry ones which I put down to getting used to bike again.
Then in the last race I had a bit of a splutter on the sighting lap which I initially put down to the bike getting a bit hot where we held in the collecting area but then when the flag dropped my bike mis-fired on the gas for the entire lap so I pulled in and called it a day.

It was definitely good to catch up with a few people- Rich of Louigi Moto fame being one with his gorgeous looking 250 Monza (?) that he put into 4th place in one of the races.

Now for some serious garage time before the Donington Classic Festival in August!!

Last edited by Flip; 10-07-2014 at 11:16 PM..
Flip is offline   Reply With Quote