View Single Post
Old 22-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
3364stevec

Monster owner and new business in Kent

Hi Everyone

After owning a wide range of bikes over the years, I finally got it right and bought a Monster S4 and I love it!

It needed a bit of TLC when I got it, but after a service and new cam belts, a high level Termignoni full system, a chop to the back end and hours of washing and polishing it looks and goes great too!

After spending the last 5 years in the motorcycle industry being responsible for sales for a major manufacturer I took redundancy and started working from our large garage at home with my son (a fully qualified motorcycle mechanic) servicing mainly Ducati machines but also other brands, plus a little bit of buying and selling.

It has been really good but we needed more space and more of a commitment so I have started “SE Motorcycles” and open our new workshop near Sevenoaks on 1st March.

Sadly my lovely wife died suddenly and unexpectedly recently so we have been a bit delayed but will be fully open for March.

Please check out www.semotorcycles.co.uk for full details.

I do not want to be a one time forum contributor and am happy to offer advice free to forum users on your bikes, issues, so just PM me or send an e mail via the SE Motorcycles website, or by using semotorcycles@hotmail.co.uk

Ride safe!

Steve