View Single Post
Old 16-09-2008, 06:47 AM   #13
Gilps

I thought that was a great race. There was some fantastic riding from Hayden and Rossi. I loved the fact that Hayden kicked Dani's ass. When will Honda wake up to the fact that they may build a decent bike but they will always require people to ride the things. Their people skills are just so lacking.
The only low point for me was an almost F1 style attempt to appease the crowds with the farcical sprint restart which thankfully didn't happen. I think if that had taken place then it really would have spoilt the race.
Rossi showed what a great all rounder he is by his performance in the wet. Jorge rode well too and it's good to see him getting his mojo back.
I'm already looking forwards to next year. I think it's going to be a fantastic season next year with Rossi defending a title rather than trying to regain it. We may see a few more after race antics from him. Jorge and Hayden are going to be the ones to watch too. I love watching Jorge, such a talent and a definite future world champion. And how determined is Hayden going to be to make Honda look bad. He's going to be doing all he can to beat little Dani.