View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 09:23 AM   #8
Stylet

Hi all, thank you for your posts.

I am sure that it is legal to ride here with a EU license but slightly unsure with regards to how insurance companies deal with it. I guess I have to make a few phonecalls as I can't imagine that there aren't any other european riders in the same position.

tasminracer, I was expecting a premium more or less around yours or even an extra £100 because of the age thing....but a grand is too much!!
The truth is that there aren't as many 620s out there as I was expecting. Of course I like the bike so much I kind of assumed that everybody would have one, hence there would be a lot more available second hand :-).
I have looked an ebay and there's a couple available but I haven't really ever used the site for any purchases. I hope that more 696s will start arriving from Italy soon, prompting more 620s to go on sale by their owners. A lot of other bikes available but I am so in love with the monster that I can't picture myself on anything else!

If I find out more about the license/insurance thing I will post here in case other members can benefit from it.