Thread: Newbie Alert
View Single Post
Old 22-07-2007, 10:05 AM   #1
Thumper

Newbie Alert

Hellooooooooooooooo!

My names Thumper and I have now been the proud owner of an M600 for 2 weeks

I have a bit of a hectic story so far.

Owned an M750 in 2002 and it broke a lot so gave it back to the shop but always wanted another one... well its only taken me 5 years to get another!

I bought my baby from Ad-Trader for the bargain price of £800. Its a little rough round the edges but I have been fixing it up a lot.

Fixing was 99% complete last Tuesday when a taxi decided to get a closer inspection of the tea-tray and shunted me into the car infront.

Sadly the lil Monster is a Cat C write off... but never fear I bought it back for £400 and come tomorrow (Monday) its 100% fixed again

I already know a few people on here; Stormie and Mrs (they've been helping me fix the Duke), Madhatter and Mrs and Markus. I am the annoying woman that keeps bringing the Z1000 to your Monster meet on a Wednesday in Husborne Crawley.

I also own a 2004 Kawasaki Z1000 (complete with S4R stripe!) and a 1989 Honda CBR400RR trackbike.

Heres some before and after photos of my baby and the others. The reason for the colour is the red petrol tank was leaking and I bought the entire pink bodykit off eBay for a bargain price of £75. I will get it sprayed in something special when I have the money.

I am bringing 'DaisyDuke' to the Trackday at Mallory park, I apologise in advance for the 80mph flat-out rolling roadblock